This is very confusing. You came to your website and you want to correct a few lines on the About Us page, or write a new article about your company. Where do you start? How do you get to the back side of your website, the backstage?
Most likely there will be no link, so here is what you should do:
- Suppose your website url is
- Type this in your browser url window:
This will take you to the user login page. It looks like this:
- Now type in your user name and password. You can use your email address instead of your user name (most of us do not remember what their user name is!)
- If you do not remember your password, click on the link under the login form, that says ‘Lost your password?’ This is how it looks:
- Then go to your mailbox, wait for the recovery email to arrive and follow the instructions in the email to reset your password – don’t forget to write it down, so you know what it is!!!
- Go back to login page (point 1) and Log in.